Thursday, October 16, 2008

It's a Matter of Perspective



It's been said that men are from Mars and women are from Venus. Well, I can't confirm or deny that statement because I haven't been to either place;-) What I do know is that the Lord knew what he was doing when he made man and woman. Take for example the picture at the top of this page. What do you see? Most women will immediately spot the baby that is in grave danger. I know this is just a picture but in reality, just the thought of one of their loved ones in danger is a reason for the heart to race and the palms to sweat. It's a God given response that is perfectly natural. I guess that most men will see it as well. I did after a quick look at the lake. But now, if you will, look at the picture at the bottom my post. What do you see? Most men will immediately spot a perfect day relaxing on the lake in a boat. I know I can hear the water gently slapping the sides of the boat now. No stress, no worries, just some of the biggest fish in the lake flopping around at my feet. "Man, I wish I were there now:-)" What does this prove? Nothing:-) JK! We are exactly the way our Lord made us to be. God gave men and women each a different perspective. However, he did give us the same picture to work with. It's each ones job to meet in the middle and to share the blessings from each view. Psalms 139:14-16
(PS-It's the same picture)

1 comment:

  1. Well...that round thing looks like a donut to me in both pictures...but then my perspective has always been a little "different"! LOL

    I love you son...I've been somewhat of a burden to you all this past week and I apologize for that.

    I so enjoy your post!

    Blessings, peace, all good,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete