Friday, October 10, 2008

Isaiah.com

Isaiah asked me to type in a blog for him today so I told him I would. So I 'm typing this strait from him to the computer. I asked him what he wanted to talk about and he said, my life. So here it goes....
My life is like being a rich man because we have a pool and a t.v. in our van. It's like being the only one in the world. I have lots of friends. Ones name is Emma. She is my sister. She is nice to me, she tries to cheer me up when I get F's on my papers at school. I have a family that is great. My dads name is Scott. My my moms name is Rachel and I have another sister named Hannah. She (Hannah) is a blabber mouth. She always blurts out my answers from questions from my mom. (OK dad giving help to steer the conversation now) Question: What do you think the word supercalifragilisticexpialidocious means? Answer: I think it's a fairy tale word meaning heeheee "I don't know that is a long word." Question: What does chivalry mean? Answer: "It means your cold", "very, very ,very, cold" Question: What is pumpernickel? Answer, "a pumpkin that looks like a nickel" Question: What is love? It means to kiss somebody and make out with them (oh dear!) Question: What is a bookworm? "A worm that is super smart, that has a big brain" I told Isaiah he had to end his blog so he said "And that's my life" There you have it. I think this might be the first blog ever from an eight year old. It should give us some insight to how an eight year old thinks and what it was like at that age. Blessings from the waywardsoncamehome.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Isaiah!! I absolutely love your blog! It is so great! Your friends sound neat too! I wish I had a tv in my car, but then I might have a wreck if I were trying to drive and watch tv at the same time!! Hey, I had a great time visiting you the last time I came over!! Your pool was the best thing ever! And hey, sisters can be irritating sometimes, believe me I know cuz I am a sister... but trust me, one day she will think you are way better than anything else....even cotton candy at the fair!!! I love you man, Aunt Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isaiah...you such a ham!!!

    Memaw loves you so much!

    I can't wait to see you all again and give you all a hug and a kiss!

    ReplyDelete