Friday, October 10, 2008

Emma.com

OK, I'm back by demand from my five year old. When she found out that Isaiah had his own "blog", she wanted her own one as well. As before I will try to let her "talk" for a minute and then try to steer the conversation to an end. I hope you get a laugh because she is always saying or doing something around here that makes us smile.

So, Emma, what do you want to talk about?

"My friends."

Well, tell me a little about them..

"They play with me, pepperoni pizza, and dog and bone with me at school...and I threw up at school"

You did?

"yeah, I threw up in the trash can when we were doing the honey bear race.."

Huh, I didn't know that....Do your friends ever do anything funny or goofy?

"Umm, yeah, one time Marcus pee peed in his pants at school." (I think marcus is a code name for Emma, because I had to take "marcus" some fresh pants and underwear to school the other day)

--Real quick--When Emma was a bit younger she had alittle pp'n problem. We thought that if we would confront her when she had pee'd, it might help her to remember to go to the bathroom. On one particular occasion she had been too busy playing and went in her pants. When we confronted her and asked if she had pee'd in her pants she said the traditional "no", so we pressed the issue. Here is how the conversation went: Emma, who pp'd in your pants? (not wanting to get in trouble herself) "Ummm, Hannah did." Emma, if Hannah pp'd in your pants she is going to get in big trouble. Did she really pp in your pants? "Ummm, no sir." Well then who did. (With a pause to think) "Ummm, Isaiah did." Emma, how did Isaiah pp in your pants when you still have them on? (no answer) Emma, if Isaiah pp'd in your pants he is going to get in trouble. Did Isaiah really pp in your pants? (not wanting Isaiah to get in trouble) "No sir" Tell me Emma who pp'd in your pants. So Emma, who pp'd in your pants? (Now an even longer pause to think who she could blame that wouldn't get in trouble) She replied, "JESUS DID!!!" I couldn't contain my laughter.

Well, I lost Emma's interest during my rambling, so I will close for her. Our children really are a blessing from the Lord. We just have to take the time to see the pot of gold that lies at the end of the "pp mist" rainbow:-) Blessings from the waywardsoncamehome.

2 comments:

  1. How sweet...and how amazing is that! I also have a "Marcus" that says and does silly things that I get blamed for.

    Must run in the family! Ha!

    So anyway, hey Emma, I loved your post.

    Off now to the BIG BALLPARK!

    Hope you guys have a wonderful day today!

    Blessings, peace, all good,
    Memaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello.... what a cute post... It is the funny things like that ... it makes life worthwhile... I love you guys!!1



    Love Jenny

    ReplyDelete