Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Family that Prays together PLAYS together

My latest prank came this past Christmas. Every year mom has a special cake made to be eaten with Christmas dinner. This year it was a red velvet cake with cream cheese icing or so we were told. When we got there the box that the cake was in was sealed with tape that mom had put on it. We weren't allowed to even look at it until Christmas day. Mom was so proud of it and couldn't wait to unveil it. I saw a great opportunity for mischief;-) While mom was resting before the big activities on Christmas, I carefully took and removed the tape from the box that the cake was in. I couldn't just replace the box because she had hand written a note saying "NOBODY TOUCH THIS BOX UNTIL CHRISTMAS". I broke that commandment heehee. I went and got an old brick from the flower bed and carefully made the switch and then retaped the box exactly as it had been before. Well the time came for the great revealing. The whole family was gathered around to witness this mouth watering, delicious, one of a kind cake emerge. HAAAHAAAA what a suprise when out popped a disgusting oven baked brick. I laughed so hard at the look on moms face. WOMP WOMP WOMMMMP I made the recovery of the real cake and saved Christmas heehee. BTW I wasn't the only one in on it. In fact everyone knew except for mom. We had a great Christmas.



Pranks and fun from 2008 and beyond:
Strange things happen when your snoozing on the couch.
The Girls GOT ME;-))


I guess we get our goofyness honestly. This is a pic of Rachels dad in her brothers motorcycle racing jacket. For the record, see how small it is on him. It's not becouse he's too big for it, it's becouse her brother is a small framed munchkin. Kinda of like a troll;-)))))) I'll post a pic of him later. That way you will have time to go get your magnifying glass--love ya shannon















We set up our bounce house and filled it full of dishwashing liquid to make a bouncing bubble kingdom. They were having a blast so Rachel and I decided to get in and play with them. We decided to get out when a neighbor friend said "you know these are the kind of videos that end up on you tube" EXIT STAGE LEFT:-))))














It appears that the girls applied alittle makeup on Rachel when she wasn't lookin. Man she's a hottie!!!













Well I guess I will go for now. Oh yea I promised a picure of Shannon. I couldn't find any good ones except this one of me and him wrestling. I know you can't see his face but I'm sure you can tell which one he is. He has his back to the camera.

















Love You guys--TheWaywardSonCameHome

3 comments:

  1. Ha! Ha! You had me so fooled at Christmas! Naughty, naughty boy!

    What a great post son, it is wonderful that we can all laugh, pray, and live our lives in peace & harmony. (well for the most part anyway LOL!)I am so so proud and thankful for my family.

    Here's hoping and praying you will soon be feeling better.

    Love you guys so very much,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy getting to spend time with ya'll. I can't wait for next years cake:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hoping and praying you will soon be feeling better.
    Work from home India

    ReplyDelete