Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Back in Business

Well, I apologize to all of my many, many, many, blog followers for the delay between my post. No really, both of you, I apologize:-)haha I had to take a brief break to get back into the swing of work/school. I have finally made it back to the flightline to continue training. Well, almost that is. I am in a holding pattern awaiting to get a slot into a class at the exact hour that I stopped at. I am told it should be 4-6 weeks. Ughh, what a torture to sit in a class room and study while watching all of my former classmates hop in their aircraft and go flying for the day. Oh well, I will be back there soon enough. This will be a good time to catch up on some blogging. Hope all is well.
Thewaywardsoncamehome

4 comments:

  1. I know how you feel about the whole school thing.. can't stand it! Hope everything is going well.
    Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Welcome back! We missed you! LOL! Be sure and check out my post for today, its pretty cool and let me know what you think!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello...this post is 8 months old!!! Updates please!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. its pretty cool and let me know what you think!
    Work from home India

    ReplyDelete